£45/ £55 /£65
Aromatherapy Massage stimulates your senses, boosting your body and motivating the mind.
Using essential oils from plants, flowers, seeds and leaves, results in many health benefits. Because you are benefiting from two absorption points – the skin and the nose, means it has double the effect!
Each aromatherapy massage is tailored to your personal requirements. Whether it’s to alleviate backache or muscle fatigue. To help soften ageing skin, balance dry or oily skin or treat cellulite we have the right aromatherapy blend for you. Aromatherapy is also useful in the treatment of stress, mild depression, PMS and anxiety. In addition it is also a great way to focus the mind. The final result leaves you completely relaxed, rebalancing the mind, body and spirit.
We recommend you leave essential oils on the skin for a minimum of 8 hours to maximize their use.
Aromatherapy Sleep Massage
This specific aromatherapy massage is performed in the evening at the client’s home. The treatment uses relaxing and sleep inducing essential oils. Along with relaxing music and the gentle aromatherapy massage moves because this will take you into a state of deep relaxation that will result in a peaceful night’s sleep.
This massage is fantastic for stressed out Mums or Dads who have regularly broken night’s sleep and people who find it difficult to regulate their sleep patterns or suffer from insomnia.
There are very limited appointments available for this massage so please be sure to book your appointment well in advance.
Benefits of Aromatherapy Massage
- Induce a feeling of deep relaxation
- Stimulate the body’s natural immune system
- Increase the oxygen and nutrient supply to the tissues by increasing the blood circulation
- Help to increase energy levels as blockages and congestion in the nerves are eased
- Promote a general state of well-being
- Calm and soothe the mind
- Help to reduce nervous tension
- Help to lift the mood and reduce feelings of depression
- Enhance lymphatic drainage reducing fluid retention, preventing oedema
- Target specific problems such as muscle soreness, insomnia, hair loss, PMS, dry or oily skin, psoriasis, scar tissue and many others.